Thursday, February 23, 2012

22.02.2012

went Berjaya College at Time Square with my girls to visit VICKIE CHAU <3
we had our lunch at Sakae Sushi.
I prefer Sushi Zanmai, instead of Sakae Sushi.


but, they using Ipad as their menu.
seem so highclass. lol


spot on the girl who wearing red colour shirt :P
playing ipad hai mai?


hahaha, the Frog! cute ;)
think of frog, think of sakae sushi...


after our lunch, we acc vickie back to her college. 
....at Betjaya College.
the Red colour shirt girl still playing the ipad.


play like a boss ah? :DDD

Huiwen bii, me , vickie <3 hug them 


night,
had my dinner with bro and boyf at secret recipeeeeeee
one of my fav place.


the boyf sit like a bossssssss.

macaroni cheeseee, so cheesy :PP

Fish and Chip

Chicken Lasagna . another cheesy food :P

Saladddd.

dessert. ngekngekngek.
Chocolate indulge.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


that's all for todayy.




No comments:

Post a Comment