Friday, February 17, 2012

17.02.2012

yuuhoo, im here again!! 
brother prepared a simply breakfast for me in d early morning ;) 
and I woke up just for the breakfast , hehe. if not i will continue my sweet dream...

my breakfast ;)

afternoon, went to two university to get information for my degree. 
which is HELP & NOTTINGHAM
I'm planning to take business management for my 3 years degree,
 still not sure which uni should I go :( 
mayb continue it at taylor's uni? the environment are so attractive & so many activities can find in PJ D:

---------------------------------------------------------------

environment ( HELP UNI )

the entrance :x shereen laugh at it. so bad. LOL



their computer lab D: ! 3D pc ! :x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

environment : notthingham uni

the place are very biggggggg. 
it's a very good environment to study.
but too bad :( i have not enough qualification to get into this uni. 
and it's too far away from my house.
plus there is no any entertainment D:

reflection
like this pic caz cant see my face. haha. 
you can't see me, you can't see me. :P

ding dang dong, shereen:angel:me
-----------------------------------------------------------------

after visiting both uni, 
we went secret recipe @ leisuremall cheras to *fulfill* our stomach! hehe
again, i love dessertssssssss. cake,chocolate & blablabla.


my boyf sent this pic to me.
 laugh at my stupid face expression. 
sharing now , let you all laugh also. hahahaha



Photo of the day


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm, look at my patrick. doing exercise. 
so prooooo... 倒立 hhahahahaha


that's all for today. byeeee ;)
tomorrow going kuantan with boyfriend. ***wink***

No comments:

Post a Comment