Thursday, March 29, 2012

My 19th birthday celebration ♥

I was born on 29th of march
thank god that he bring me to this world and met my BOY & FRIENDS ♥

I celebrated my birthday
 @scott garden: beer factory with the rocks gang
@kuala Lumpur: levain cafe with my boyboy
@kuala lumpur: luna bar with my sistaaaa

enjoyed my birthday this year, 
simple yet meaningful & rocks :D
caz I get to celebrate my birthday with all my closed friends.
love them much ♥


Scott Garden Night


♥♥ me and my boy ♥♥

me,genee,iiwen

geneesuetyee ♥♥

bababababababa xD rocks photo

Chuah BiiBii !!

blehhhhhhhhhh :P

Ah Nie JieJie ♥ iloveher.

berNERD wong :D

haha. my wth face !

yogiiiiii bear ♥.♥

iiwen tan. my love ♥

walawalabii lock. HAHA

ohnooo, gerald boo GG.COM...


lastly, 
group photo,
 before my face kena cream attack!
thanks for coming guysssss :DDD

to be continue.......

No comments:

Post a Comment