Monday, February 20, 2012

My sunday.

My sunday
felt warm when i open my eyes and he was sleeping beside me in d morning. hehehe
we had our buffet breakfast at d resort :)


nasilemak

cornflake <3

eggggg. one of my fav.

salad


his sozai face and me ;)

after our breakfast, we went back to our home, kl. xoxo.
then we had our lunch at kuchai lama.
yea, again. i love that place ;)

the place

TAIPEIWALKER

my meal ;)

taiwan noodles. lol

chicken chop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next station,
sweet hut for dessertssssssssss.
yummy yummy

super nice dessert at sweet hut. <3


check in SWEETHUT on facebook, 
show them,
and we can get 10% discount.

night,
went tan cha wok at taman segar with angel n shereen
hmm, we had a tarot card section with my boyf.

He is a fortune teller. contact him if you all need to count tarot card ;)
http://www.facebook.com/frtarot <<< here is the fb page.

很准,不得你不信.

tarot card.

shereen turn! so happy hor?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

看到塔罗牌都酱开心咩?:P


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment