Wednesday, September 15, 2010

♥ outing with 8mama ♥


Last week was my school holidays for hari raya and I went out with the 8mama(penny) =] ( my school got one week of holidays ONLY,sad right?! >< after holidays having trial 1. is FORM 5 now , no more HONEY MOON year =[ )


went sungai wang and pavilion with her. we decide to shopping but end up "window shoppin". Can't find the cloth that we want to buy or mayb SPM is coming and it makes us don't feel like SHOPPING. ==

taking bus to s.w. HAHAHA.this will be the last time to take bus. gonna get lisence soon. xD

lot 10 ?




camwhore while waiting for my brother to fetch us


rawr pose, I have no idea what 8mama was doing. XD

LOOK, she's acting cute xp ♥



yay, done! 8mama, you got the photo now XD
THE ENDS


No comments:

Post a Comment