Friday, September 3, 2010

♥♥

woohoo. I still left 4 subject to go.
  BUT for now, I'll enjoy my ONE weeks of holiday first and stop thinkin about exam exam exam. My pimples are getting more and more because of STRESS. I'm so stress lahhhh! not kid-ing kay! =[


back to the topic
My sei yeh (janet) come and picked me up from leisure mall. *wink*


reach jusco
we watched STEP UP 3 with them include vickie chau and sukteng =]
what a nice movie.
really like the way they dance.
 so damn COOL! xoxo. the guys are so AWESOME!




after the movie. we went to sukteng shop to kacao kacao XD
haha. but we also bought a so-called-leg ring.
can you spot the "leg ring" ?! hahaha. ignore our ugly leg! XD





while on the way headed to MY bii (huiwen) house.





keep playing and take pictures with the two little puppy.
xiao bai and coco. =]
Me and bii huiwen! ILY lah. =]

me and shereen ( the doggie ). hugs! XD



tomorrow going port dickson with the parents and neighbour.
teehee. holidays STARTED ♥


12.55am,
and im still blogging now! gossssh.

No comments:

Post a Comment