Wednesday, September 8, 2010

♥ holidays ♥

4th september 2010

went port dickson with parents and neighbour.
we stayed at avillion hotel. The room are too small for us, but it's quite special lahhh. because you can bathe at the open air bathroom. *teehee* BUT I still prefer JW marriott hotel that located at bukit. it's awesome, there's four diff type of swimming pool and many many more. love it

the view of avillion hotel.

the garden. (( my lovely daddyyyyy ))

miss pon xp

after we check in to the hotel. we went Ostrich Farm.
 only cost us RM8 per person.


the ugly ostrich = =

other than ostrich farm,
 port dickson got no others place to go ady.
that's why we're going ostrich farm ==

we saw a FUNNY monkey at ostrich farm. HAHAHA. this monkey know how to "yip man 叶问" look at his pose!
awwwww.





next stop. we went beachhhhhhhh!
I beach wey. what a nice place to pak tuo.
but too bad I GOT NO BOYFRIEND. how sad =[   after spm, going to find a bf that care me much and I won't play play anymore. SERIOUS. hmmmm... HAHA

bii, I miss you always ♥



night, we had our dinner in the hotel. *buffet*
food not really nice caz it's all MALAY FOOD ( hot and spicy ) yuck!, but the dessert taste really good =]
 the dessert =P


after the dinner, we went for night swim.
the swimming pool. I lovin it.

and celebrate my daddy birthday. it's just a simple celebration ♥ happy birthday dad!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th september 2010

woke up at the early morning and went for GYM! haha. well, I don't know how to "play" gym and I'm not strong enough to play gym so i just go there and "running". XD


breakfast time,
 awwww. got my favourive corn flakes ^^


then swimming time again,
played "volleyball" in the swimming pool. wooots.



going back  the driver- my gorgor ♥♥♥


---------------------------------------------------------

some camwhore pic's



nahhh! my boyfriends. HAHAHA ( forcing him to do this face =P )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment