Tuesday, February 16, 2010

♥ A Trip to Bukit Tinggi ♥




I went to sopoh house at the early morning.

so we start our journey around 8am
our breakfast = one cup of milo so hungry er :((((



...

....

.....

we stopped at the rabbit farm.
played with the rabbit. touched here touched there.
you guys guess what happen?
my hand kena rabbit shit yuckkkkk ><"""""







when I was washing my hand with the rabbit shit :((((((

...

....

.....




see the first pictures to the third pictures..
what is the different?
normal ------ crazy!!


after that,penny father fetch us to Japanese Village.
i lovin' it !I wanted to go japan with friends ><""""""
the monster tree =x







...

....

.....

Colmar Tropical !!!






then we had lunch at there....blablabla


continue my post tml...
good night
:))))
jinmun









No comments:

Post a Comment