Sunday, February 7, 2010

♥ Friendship weeks ♥

CHEER YOU UP :))))
this week is friendship week *wink*
friendship are very important for me..
we need friends in our life~ =]


during devotion
our beloved mr.gilbert told us..
we've BEST FRIEND,CLOSE FRIEND,HI-BYE FRIEND & FRIENDS
but most of us only got one best friend..
and we cannot have two best friend,because we'll be jealous at each other xD its true!


so who's my best friend? im also not sure @__@"

time will let me know who's my best friends & who's the person that I can trust the most
:)))
you are my best friend,close friends hi-bye friends or friends??






during koku
some 'china ladies' have a talk with us ( only girls )
its about breast cancer..
wow~ shereen & janet so gan jeong to know about it..xDD

after CNY all of us will go to their house to do a 'body' check up.. hahahaha xD
♥ jinmun.

No comments:

Post a Comment