Friday, February 26, 2010

♥ outing with my lovely classmate ♥

today,outing with my lovely classmate
miss yeoh drive her mother car[CRV] to fetch us. tall+cool+comfortable.
thanks yeoh zhi lin for fetchin' us.
zhi lin is a very nice name laa.xp

pavilion
1.we accompany my bii went to loccitane shop she bought a perfume♥
2.shoppin' shoppin' shoppin'
3.went to my favourite shop[pull and bear]. me and bii bought a same shirt.XD love it so much!
4.zhi lin was hungry, so accompany her to buy some food :)))

retarded XD
pull and bear
this cat is bigger than my cat,hahaha
because her size is bigger than mine xp



sungai wang
1.went to 'big face shop' to take pic xDD
2.shopin' shoppin' shopin'
3.ate Mc Donald for lunch.
4.hui min bought a packet of famous amos cookies for me.thanks alot♥
no nut cookies :))












enjoyed the day with them :))
im still waitin' waitin' waitin'..xD exited!
jinmun.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also going to pavilion today ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited about? waiting daddy to buy you that coach bag leh XD

    ReplyDelete