Sunday, January 23, 2011

♥ theoldfuntimeeee ♥

gave sue a surprise *cake* in class

we smile and we jump




celerated ivan and sue birthday.

we love the field so much x10000

took photo during MDM CHOW class. see how daring are we xD


pictures tell story. It become a memories in our heart.
Can I get back this friendship? sigh, I dont even know how to get back it.
I dont know what will happen next , BUT you guys will always stay in my heart.




I used to cry in front of them,
laugh by them,
 bully by them,
but I enjoyed it alot =] caz I know they me. I DID KNOW.



We used to hap sap each other,
cry together,
laugh together,
get scold by Mr.Tan together,
play in the toilet,
and I even play SPORT with them ( football,volleyball,basketball) ! XD




imisstheoldfuntimesomuch.
noweveryonegottheirownlife.
whencanwemeeteachotherasaclassagn.
 imwaiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment