Sunday, January 23, 2011

♥ R.F.L ♥


What's R.F.L? it's a group name.
four members involved in this group. 2girls2guys.
Recently always hang out with them.
Why I love them? because they're funny and such a rockers ! XD
save RM15 perday. 2years later , we get to go japan.



The two girls


The two guys.
We used to zat,bully,flirt each other.


we went T-bowl. the food also use *T-bowl* to discribe.

the only food nice is OREO!

we also like to go each other house to BOOM BOOM POW.
 iiwen your house is our next stop =]




I'm tiring of love and friendship problem dy.
 ( I play and I rocks with them without thinkin anything )
  I really hope there's X arguements between us,
X talking bad bout each other
and we get to go JAPAN 2 years later.
I'm not dreaming lo kay, I really want to goooo!
OKKK? ON?



lastly, I you guys so much :P


No comments:

Post a Comment