Saturday, July 24, 2010

♥ what a wonderful day ♥


♥ yesterday was the last speech day in my life.performance was great.after the speech day,went midv with schoolmates [ bowling,basketball,lunch at Mcdonald ]. after we had our lunch,me,huiwen,michelle,chee weng headed to gardens cinema to watch despicable me in 3D and it cost us RM27per person. @___@

at fga,the girls =]

me and Mr.tan ( principal ). i look so short =D

Me,suk teng camwhore at the toilet =X

MIDV time =]]]]]]

me and her went garden to bought ticket for the movie. couple seat!xD haha

after lunch, bowling time.

camwhore agn.

= DDDDDDDD

the final result! ♥

poison mouth - yee hern
monster - shereen
8mama - ME
cocoa toh - hui wen
blacky - suk teng



this's the first time I played bowling,sure get last.
I won jinmun 1marks. I'm not the last one.

at the end

my result is getting better.Can fight with yee hern.
aww. at  least I'm nt the last one!!
ahhhh. I'm the last 1 =[


garden cinema we're in the same cinema with Mr.Nigel



night
sing k with my neighbour and study undang.


jinmun.luv




No comments:

Post a Comment