Sunday, July 4, 2010

♥ busy saturday ♥

3/7/10

morning

as usual wake up at the early morning and go to school at 6.45am =] yesterday is a very special day for me,because it's the last report card and entrepreneurs day in my life. =[[ going to miss this moment badly.
the cookery club


afternoon

went for bm tuition alone @__@


night

went joey birthday party with joseph at Pandan Indah.met some new friends. they're so friendly xppp. BBQ+play water balloon at there. xD

the group photo

me,joseph,joey
after playin the water balloon xD joseph "mou min gin yan"

me and joey-the birthday girl xp

crystal and me

next round,
steven bring me go out for supper at 11.30am @@" goshhh. i ordered speghetti and 100plus! -.-" gain fat agn..T__T




not really feeling well today..female friends came to visit me. -.-"
but i can have my chocolate as much as I want and don't need to worry bout my weight!XDD





trust
♥ jinmun.


No comments:

Post a Comment