Thursday, August 19, 2010

♥ Family ♥

Family.

First of all, although I'm not staying with my mummy, but I meet her twice a week and we have a good relationship between us. ( ofcause we did argue sometimes xD ) mwaks,luv.

Secondly, I got a caring and open minded father that can understand me very well.He always "zao" me and give me everythings I want. he's suck at express his love to me but I knew he loves me!xoxo. I him too, he'll always by my side to comfort me whenever I need him.

Lastly, I got a amazing brother xD you know why? He's a guy who good in cooking! wooot. although he's my aiya brother, but I treat him as my big brother deep in my heart. =)



I knew,they won't be with me FOREVER.
I knew,they'll be leaving me one day.
I knew,cry cant solve everything but my tear keep droping down for no reason. idk whyyyyyy.
and I knew,it's time for me to learn to be independent and don't depends on everyone anymore. =]








all of us started our race when we was born,
and we must run until the end no matter what,
It's life. =] teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment